Where to find the right support for you or someone you care about in South West London.
Non-urgent – I need mental health support
- Self-refer to Talking Therapies for anxiety and depression.
- Contact your GP for mental health advice and guidance, including make a referral.
- Find tips, guides, tools and activities to support and improve mental health on the Every Mind Matters website.
- Find further information and advice about getting support for your mental health on the NHS website.
Urgent – I need urgent mental health support now
- Contact the team providing your care if you are already a patient with us
- Call our Mental Health Crisis Line and speak to a mental health professional on 0800 028 8000 , 24 hours a day, seven days a week If you are a child or young person, or a parent/carer concerned about a young person’s mental health, you can contact the SLP CAMHS Crisis Line on 0203 228 5980
- Visit one of our Recovery Cafés who can help adults (18 years+) with mental health issues
- Find practical tools to help yourself cope in a crisis on the Mind website.
- Call 999 or go to A&E if someone's life is at risk - for example they have seriously injured themselves or taken an overdose , or you do not feel you can keep yourself or someone else safe.
Below you will find more information about the services listed above as well as some other services and organisations offering help and support.