Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) team are here to help when you need advice, have concerns or don’t know where to turn.
As a patient, relative or carer, sometimes you may need to turn to someone for help, advice and support – this is where PALS can help.
PALS is a confidential advice and support service that can help you sort out any concerns that you may have about any aspect of your or your loved one's care.
- Listen to you and talk to staff on your behalf to try to resolve any concerns, issues, problems or difficulties
- Provide information about the service we provide and about the NHS
- Signpost you to other support organisations who can help
- Listen to your suggestions and comments, provide support and take-action to improve our services
- Learn from your positive experience and share compliments with those involved
- Listen to your concerns, suggestions or queries
- Help sort out problems quickly on your behalf.
We want to make it easy for you to talk to us so that we can understand your experience of our services, and identify where changes or improvements are needed, and try to put things right as quickly as possible.
You can call our dedicated PALS line on 0203 513 6150 (Monday - Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm) or email email@example.com.